NonStop Recruitment Interview Questions in London, England

Updated May 9, 2015

3.3

Trainee Recruitment Consultants Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

phone call from a consultant few questions, then they ask you in for an assessment centre. this involves group activities they provide lunch, and are fairly quick to get back to you with an outcome.

Interview Questions

• Group tasks, they were welcoming but was an absolute waste as the reason of rejection laughable. It was an excuse not a reason! They are since to return my calls its been 2 weeks   Answer Question

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Dear Pino,

I would just like to follow up from the assessment day I attended on Monday of this week by giving my thanks.

I found the assessment day not only informative, but also an invaluable experience.

I would like to show my gratitude for being granted the opportunity to attend the day and demonstrate what I have to offer. Even if I am unsuccessful in being granted a position at Nonstop, I appreciate the experience you have already given me, and relish the chance to apply it to whatever future position I fill.

Thank you for the time and effort you have invested in me so far, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Kind Regards,

Interview Questions

• What is stopping you getting the role you want in recruitment?   2 Answers

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

not good, long interview process

Interview Questions

• give me an example of the time you tried to persuade someone but failed   1 Answer