Noodles & Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.1

Noodle Ambassador Interview

Interview

I responded to an advertisement on Craigslist and the GM at the time gave me a call to setup the interview. The interview wasn't difficult I was asked simple questions about myself and some experiences that I had in the past and then was offered the job on the spot.

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Noodles & Company.

Interview

They will interview you quickly because they lose employees quicker. I filled out the application in the store and had an interview the next day. Second interview I think the day or the day after first.

Interview Questions

• What my favorite region of noodles was   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Noodles & Company (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

I got there 20 minutes early and they offered me a soda while I waited. The manager met with me at the time that we had discussed over the phone and was very nice. The questions were straight forward and easy. He took me on a tour of the store and told me that the general manager would like to meet with me when she was in later that day. I went back to meet with her a couple hours later and she went over a couple of my answers from the interview and offered me a job on the spot. I declined because I was offered a better paying job at a different restaurant.

Interview Questions

I was offered a job that was higher paying at a different store

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Noodles & Company in July 2015.

Interview

It was a typical interview. Asked me some general questions and previous experiences. The only thing that bothered me is that I applied to an online job posting assistant managers, however during the interview I was told they do not hire outside assistant managers, you have to be promoted from within and offered an hourly manager second interview. 11 dollars an hour is completely different than 36k

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, past experiences   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Noodles & Company.

Interview

The interview was easy going, there were general questions about availability and flexibility in schedules and workplace temperament. They asked about any previous experience in working with food. Best reactions I got were when I talked about how much I was a fan of their food already.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with someone being angry towards you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Noodles & Company (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Sat down with the assistant manager and asked the usual questions. Some people got both the assistant manager and head manager. Also they check your facebook to make sure you look nice... some male managers may choose you if you're pretty, which is creepy. Having an upbeat and peppy personality works really well through the interview and during training. Knowing how to cook is a plus.

Interview Questions

• What were you experiences working in other food retail industries.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Noodles & Company (Westminster, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Nice they called back in a week and I was invited for an interview. After the first interview they said there is a second interview. waited about 2 weeks and I was offered a position.

Noodle Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Noodles & Company.

Interview

I put my application in on line, and they responded roughly 3 days later, faster than I expected. I went in for the interview, and it was pretty lax. They wanted me to come in for a second interview, that time with the General Manager, and that went pretty well also. The GM said they'd call me back in a week and let me know the verdict. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I knew that the management had plenty of problems, so I didn't expect it to all go smoothly. All in all not a bad place, just took that a bit personally.

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Interview

I applied online. It took them about 3 days to call me and set up an interview. I went in the next day for the interview. I got interviews outside. It was really nosy. The interview took about 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What activities/sports are you involved at school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Noodles & Company (Carmel, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed 3 separate times, by three different managers. At the third interview they hired me on the spot and went and scheduled me 41 hours for the next week.