Noodles & Company

Updated Nov 10, 2014

2.8

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Noodles & Company.

I applied online and received a call from the general manager within the week to come in for an interview. For the interview, the GM said I would first be interviewed by the Assistant Manager and if he thought I was a good candidate I would then sit with her. Both interviews involved pretty much the same questions just worded differently. After they spoke for a few minutes, the GM came back and offered me a position as a Team Member with the potential to move up to Shift Manager if I showed the drive to learn and run all of the stations.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do to make a guest happy if they were unsatisfied?
    Would you give free food to keep a customer happy?

Other Interview Reviews for Noodles & Company

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Noodles & Company in October 2014.

I applied for the job online and after I submitted , got a immediate call back . That surprised me since no where else calls me that fast or hardly ever call me to begin with. I go in the next day 10 minutes early . I was expecting just a one on one interview but instead had a group interview with 2 other applicants. Ugh . After the interview I was told I would get a call back on like Tuesday but never got a call back . I knew this was too good to be true.

Interview Questions
    • I felt like I was in school when the manager told us to write what is inside and outside of a refrigerator and then pass it around to the others to read it aloud . They were supposed to be group exercises and make us more comfortable I guess....so i was told.

We were then asked to tell her about ourselves and just other typical questions. I was trying the whole time to be original but not easy when there are others there too giving their answers.

Then the manager told us to make a skit or some kind of rap in like 10 minutes with the other applicants . Just why? Why would I want to work with people I am competing against for the job? I consider myself creative but I can't come up with anything that fast at all. Like why would this be useful ? I just applied to cook noodles or clean or whatever they would of had me do.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Noodles & Company.

I applied online initially and I called back after about two weeks to check on the status of my application. The manager welcomed me to stop by for an interview that day. The interview was extremely awkward and it didn't help that it was my first job interview. He told me that he would look over everything and then contact his general manager and that they would get in contact with me.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here?

Tell me about yourself...

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Noodles & Company.

I applied online and they called me a week later and set up a interview for the next day. The interview seemed to go really well but I did not get the job.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Noodles & Company.

I applied online and received a call to set up an interview the very next day. The interview was very standard- "Why do you want to work here" as well as what I was doing in college and what I was planning to do after (the restaurant location was on campus).

Interview Questions
    • "How long would you be with us?" - The location was on a college campus, so I assume they'd expect the students to just want to be in and out of the job, but they really want people who are willing to commit to at least a year or longer. Anyway, there weren't any difficult questions, really.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Applied online and followed up with company by calling to ask about application process. Came in for two interviews. Each one was with a different manager. Was offered the job at the 2nd interview. Fairly predictable questions and process. The interview happened inside of the restaurant at the tables so it was a little distracting.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Noodles & Company.

There was first an initial interview with the assistant manager. Very easy going and informal. Just talked about the job and prior experiences, basically a screening interview. Second interview was a couple days later with the general manager. A little more formal but still relaxed. Asked about prior experiences and ask hypothetical situations and how you would handle it. Heard back a few days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had deal with an uncooperative customer? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Noodles & Company in December 2013.

I applied and never called because of lengthy drive but I was contacted anyway. I went in for an interview and met with one of the shift managers because the manager was preoccupied. It lasted about 15 minutes and was called back with a job offer later the next week.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had bad experience with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Noodles & Company.

The lady was a total jerk she sat me down in a chair and asked me to tell her about myself and as I did she got up and walked away, when she came back she told me to continue and I did she said that I already said that. then she asked me more questions but did not pay any attention she also did not write anything down

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Noodles & Company in August 2013.

I applied to Noodles & Company approximately 2 weeks before I received a call from a woman saying that she was interested in setting up an interview with me. I had applied at two different locations, including one that was still in the process of construction about a mile from my house. She specified that the job was for the brand new location by my house but that the interview would take place at a Noodles location about 40 minutes away. The interview took place three days later. I left my house about an hour early, and I was really glad I did because I got slightly lost... never rely solely on iPhone maps. I got there about ten minutes early and went up to the cashier who offered me a drink and told me to wait, because the hiring manager was in the middle of another interview. I was a little nervous because this was an interview for my very first job as well as the second interview I had ever had in my life. Anyway, I waited for about ten minutes at a table and then the manager came over and asked me to move to the table he had been interviewing at previously. The interview was very relaxed and we ended up making each other laugh back and forth. At one point we even talked about music. There were still serious questions asked, but the friendly manner in which the manager conducted the interview made it much easier to be relaxed and be myself. The interview itself lasted about twenty minutes, and apparently I made a good impression because I was offered a job on the spot with the comment made that I, "Have a good head on my shoulders."

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself, what are your hobbies?   View Answer
    • What is your favorite meal on the menu? Can you describe it to me?   Answer Question
    • What does integrity mean to you?   View Answer
    • What do you see yourself doing in the future?   View Answer
    • When are you available?   View Answer