Nordstrom Engineering Interview Questions

3.5

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Nordstrom (Seattle, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone screen, Panel interview, skills test, background check. Long time between each. It took about 2 months altogether to get an offer. At one point I had given up on the company because I thought they weren't interested, but they called one day out of the blue with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from generalized scenarios and what steps you would take to debug, to detailed (but basic) javascript questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nordstrom (Nashville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

It was very hard to reply to an interview online. There are many who expressed this. They finally gave an email to respond . My perception of managers is. " they are too young, disrespectful to employees and inexperienced . Also show no leadership skills. How do they get their positions , they are not qualified ! If you are their buddy you will be ok, if not look for new employment your days are numbered ! Very disappointing !

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate . Don't believe all appealing opportunity they talk about. It is just hoopla, none of it is true. You are degraded by young Immature managers, and the leadership example is very poor.