Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nordstrom
- Sales Associate (421)
- Commissioned Sales Associate (124)
- Retail Sales Associate (66)
- Intern (65)
- Cosmetics Counter Manager (40)
- Retail Management (31)
- Salesperson (23)
- Department Manager (18)
- Customer Service Representative (18)
- Nordstrom Sales Associate (18)
- Barista (17)
- Sales Person (16)
- Beauty Advisor (15)
- Cosmetics Sales Associate (13)
- Retail Associate (13)
- Cosmetic Sales Associate (12)
- Seasonal Cashier (12)
- Retail Management Internship (12)
- Customer Service Specialist (11)
- Loss Prevention Agent (10)
- Sales Representative (10)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (10)
- Inventory Processor (10)
- Sales (8)
- Cashier (8)
- Retail Management Intern (8)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Visual Stylist (7)
- Assistant Department Manager (7)
- Retail Sales Intern (7)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks – interviewed at Nordstrom (Seattle, WA) in April 2012.
Phone screen, Panel interview, skills test, background check. Long time between each. It took about 2 months altogether to get an offer. At one point I had given up on the company because I thought they weren't interested, but they called one day out of the blue with an offer.
Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Nordstrom (Nashville, TN) in January 2011.
It was very hard to reply to an interview online. There are many who expressed this. They finally gave an email to respond . My perception of managers is. " they are too young, disrespectful to employees and inexperienced . Also show no leadership skills. How do they get their positions , they are not qualified ! If you are their buddy you will be ok, if not look for new employment your days are numbered ! Very disappointing !
Not able to negotiate . Don't believe all appealing opportunity they talk about. It is just hoopla, none of it is true. You are degraded by young Immature managers, and the leadership example is very poor.