Nordstrom
3.5 of 5 2,469 reviews
www.nordstrom.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

Nordstrom Individualist Commissioned Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Individualist Commissioned Sales Associate Interview

Individualist Commissioned Sales Associate
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nordstrom in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for like, the 50th time at Nordstrom and they finally emailed me telling me to come in Friday for an info session. I was there with 7 other people and we were told that they were hiring for 5-6 positions. They took us in 2 at a time to separate interviews. I spoke with the HR manager, he asked me some questions, then asked me what department I want to be in. I said individualist and he got the dept. manager. She asked me a few questions, described pay and took me to the floor to show me around and have me sell a dress to her (hard because it was tacky). Then, I went back to the back and another HR manager told me they'd be in contact, and walked me out.

I got an email Tuesday to come in to the store Friday for an interview with the store manager.

Interview Question – What would you do if you didn't meet your sales goals for the day/week?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nordstrom

Worked for Nordstrom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nordstrom Individualist Commissioned Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nordstrom employees and interview candidates.