Nordstrom Internship Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nordstrom in February 2013.

I had a phone interview, 2 one-on-one interviews, and then was offered the job two weeks later. Best to apply early because they will get to your application first. Be careful with the "personality" questionnaire-be honest and think about what they are asking.

Interview Questions
  • Be careful with the "personality" questionnaire-be honest and think about what they are asking. They ask questions such as, where do you see yourself in ten years? Tell me about a time you didn't mean your goal. Tell me about a time you took on a leadership role. Do you think competition is healthy or unhealthy for the workplace? Etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nordstrom in February 2011.

The interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. Had lots of information and asked a lot of basic questions to get to know more about me. They asked me to try to sell a product and how I would go about approaching a customer to help them decide on a certain item. Lots of room for me to ask questions about the position.

Interview Questions
    • What is good customer service in your eyes?   View Answer

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nordstrom in March 2010.

I applied at Nordstrom's online and was contacted maybe a week after. I opted to do the phone interview right then and there, it took about five minutes and was really easy. I set up a one on one interview the following week. The interview ran smoothly. They asked questions like "what do you like about commission?" and "tell me a time...". I ended up getting the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question