Nordstrom

Very Easy Interview

Inventory Associate Interview

Inventory Associate

Interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview Details – Everything went as planned, I applied for this position on February 12th and got a called back on the 14th. I first had an Phone Interview which went very smooth, the lady was extremely nice and outgoing. She ask me basic interview questions then she was so fascinated with my other job that we talk mostly about that position. She then went ahead a schedule me for a in person interview where I would be Interviewing with her Assistant because she was going to be gone on vacation the following week. After I had my second interview that next week the lady basically told me I had the Job because I did so well on my phone interview so I'm just waiting on my orientation date.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Inventory Associate Interview

Inventory Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview Details – I started by applying online; this was how I secured my first job on the stock-team at a Nordstrom Rack. They were responsive quickly because it was right before their largest sale. I was looking to secure a seasonal positiion, and they needed the help.

After about a week or so, I got a phone call by a hiring associate and go a direct appointment because I have worked for Nordstrom before. I had my 1-on-1 interview with the hiring manager and was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What did you think of the Store Manager at the Nordstrom store you used to work for?   View Answer
  • How have you organized yourself when you have a lot of commitments or tasks to do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The pay is a set wage, but there is often flexibility in scheduling hours due to school or other important commitments.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nordstrom

Worked for Nordstrom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nordstrom Inventory Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nordstrom employees and interview candidates.