Nordstrom

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Kids Shoes Sales Associate Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Nordstrom in March 2013.

Interview Details – First I set up a phone interview and was called on time of when I scheduled the call. That went smoothly and the phone interviewer referred me to the manager of the kids shoes department who called and set up an interview. I arrived 10 mins early to the department and interviewed with the young assistant manager. She said she would call by the end of the week but never did.

Interview Question – Explain an example of a goal you reached as a team   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nordstrom

Worked for Nordstrom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nordstrom Kids Shoes Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nordstrom employees and interview candidates.