Nordstrom

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Internship Interview

Management Internship

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview Details – Was first screened over the phone with a HR manager in Seattle. Then was offered to interview in person at a store location. Was interviewed by a HR manager from the Flatirons location. Had a small roll playing part where the HR manager set a scenario and I had to go and choose store products from the floor to try to sell to her.

Interview Question – All the questions I was asked I was prepared for and would consider the typical big five questions every company asks   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked if I wanted to work in Mens sportswear and accepted and then the HR manager gave me a brief run down of pay and commission as well as what the first week of the internship would be like and when I start and when it ends.

Worked for Nordstrom? Contribute to the Community!