Nordstrom

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bethesda, MD

I applied online - interviewed at Nordstrom in March 2011.

Interview Details – One interview with store manager, tell them why you want such position, show them your credentials on how you have performed previously and what you will do to succeed

Interview Question – None, it was easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was too good to pass

Cerritos, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Nordstrom in March 2010.

Interview Details – everything went well; questions were well thought out

Interview Question – What do you think of your current manager?   Answer Question

Managing Interview

Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nordstrom in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very comfortable, felt relaxed and able to answer questions thoroughly.

Interview Question – Describe a scenario in which you were asked to lead?   Answer Question

Alta, IA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Nordstrom in April 2009.

Interview Details – I first applied online to the company through their web site which prooved to be fairly a quick and efficient way. I was contacted by email to sign up for an interview coming to my school. I had the one on one interview which lasted about 40 minutes. After, about 2 weeks later i received a second office visit.

Interview Question – please describe yourself?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nordstrom

Worked for Nordstrom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nordstrom Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Nordstrom employees and interview candidates.