Nordstrom Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nordstrom.

The process went quickly - I had a short interview with the recruiter, then a longer (30 min) interview with Marketing Manager. She spent most of the time telling me about the position, then asked me a few basic questions about my relevant background. Very straight forward and no difficult questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between marketing for a brand and retail company?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nordstrom in June 2011.

The Marketing Manager and I met through a mutual friend. She encouraged me to apply for a marketing position she had in her group and forwarded my name to a recruiter. The recruiter reached out to me and then was out of the office for 1-week. We connected the following week and set up a 30-minute telephone interview. The day of the scheduled telephone interview, I was contacted and informed that the recruiter was out of the office and unable to follow through with the interview. The interview was rescheduled for the following week. The recruiter contacted me, asked me 2 questions and ended the telephone interview after only 12-minutes.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. She inquired about my background.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nordstrom in June 2010.

The recruiter I spoke with was very positive and professional. Even though I wasn't hired, it was a far better experience than with other interviews I've had with other companies. She seemed to have a sense of humor and gave me detailed information about the job. I subsequently had a follow-up interview with the department's director and that was a pleasant experience as well. The energy and professionalism is an environment I would like to be employed in and I do keep looking for opportunities on their website. About a year later, I had another interview with another department and thought it went really well as I thought I connected with both managers. Alas, no job offer as they hired within. Don't know why but I still like to try and get on board. In this case, I'm hoping persistence pays off.