Nordstrom Interview Questions in Paramus, NJ

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nordstrom in June 2009.

You have to fill out the application online initially, they will communicate back to you via snail mail re: whether a position that fits your skill set is available. It's better if you visit the department that you are interested in working in and ask to speak to a manager directly. My interview consisted of a short 1 on 1 discussion which included questions regarding what I thought were the current important trends and who my style icons were. Then I had to go around the store and pull clothing and accessories to style a woman who fit a given demographic and psychographic profile.

Interview Questions
    • Who are your style icons?   Answer Question
    • How would you incorporate one of the current trends into the outfit you're wearing right now?   Answer Question
    N/A