Nordstrom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Paramus, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Nordstrom in June 2009.

Interview Details – You have to fill out the application online initially, they will communicate back to you via snail mail re: whether a position that fits your skill set is available. It's better if you visit the department that you are interested in working in and ask to speak to a manager directly. My interview consisted of a short 1 on 1 discussion which included questions regarding what I thought were the current important trends and who my style icons were. Then I had to go around the store and pull clothing and accessories to style a woman who fit a given demographic and psychographic profile.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nordstrom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nordstrom interview questions and advice in Paramus, NJ. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nordstrom employees and interview candidates.