Nordstrom Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nordstrom.

This was unlike any interview I've ever had - 4 hour "audition!"

Interview Questions
  • If you were a PM for a bridge contractor ........   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nordstrom in April 2013.

Phone interview with recruiter, interview with hiring manager, a second interview with additional team members.

Interview Questions
    • questions were not difficult, standard behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Centennial, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Nordstrom in February 2011.

HR (mostly in Seattle) is like the Keystone Cops. It's a miracle that anyone gets through the gaffs to actually land a position. I know of a position that has been posted and reposted for nearly 9 months for a development role that should be easy to find.

Interview Questions
    • Easy STAR/CAR format that is fairly informal - at least in Colorado it is.   Answer Question
    Offered above expected salary.

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Nordstrom in November 2011.

I had two very informal phone interviews; one with the head recruiter and one with the hiring manager. Since both of these went very well, I was scheduled for an onsite panel interview. The time from my first contact with the recruiter to the panel interview was approximately 5 weeks. They take their time between each step to discuss internally - it can leave a bad impression with an outside candidate that is just waiting to hear, but the recruiters never seemed put off if I reached out to them for updates. Everyone is very customer focused and speaks to the inverted pyramid approach at Nordstrom which were two of the main reasons I was interested in this company. These are two key areas that someone should read up on (Google Nordstrom's Inverted Pyramid or The Nordstrom Way) if they are pursuing a job with Nordstrom.

Interview Questions
    • You are walking your team through the forrest, there is a river you need to cross but can only cross by walking on a log that is very high. Your team is afraid of heights and water. How do you help get them across.   View Answer

Worked for Nordstrom? Contribute to the Community!