Nordstrom Retail Management Development Intern Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nordstrom in April 2014.

Basic phone interview questions.Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work for Nordstrom? Do you like working on commission? Describe a time you were tested and how you persevered? Overall the the interview wasn't too tough, but definitely prepare before hand or you could get stumped by a few of the questions.

Non-negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Retail Management Development Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nordstrom.

I applied online through the Careers page on Nordstrom.com. A few weeks later I scheduled a phone interview and since I was a previous Nordstrom employee I was moved right along to the second round interview. The interview went well, I was asked questions about projects I've worked on and the like. It was with a panel of five people - the hiring manager, the hiring assistant, the store manager, and two department managers. After the question portion of the interview, I was asked to help one of the managers shop for a hypothetical trip to Florida.

A few weeks later, I was called and told that they were looking for seniors in college instead of juniors and to apply next year.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you get your fashion inspiration from / how do you keep up with the latest trends?   Answer Question

Retail Management Development Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nordstrom in February 2014.

i applied online and i received a call to do a phone interview a couple weeks later. I was then moved forward to interview in-store. The interview was quite fun and was not stressful at all.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to put together a look that could be worn during the day and then transition into night. However, this was not difficult because I follow fashion avidly.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nordstrom in March 2013.

phone interview with HR person from Nordstrom headquarters in Seattle, basic questions, just very fast-paced interview. second interview with HR person in chosen location for internship, third interview one on one.