Nordstrom Retail Management Development Intern Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nordstrom (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Basic phone interview questions.Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work for Nordstrom? Do you like working on commission? Describe a time you were tested and how you persevered? Overall the the interview wasn't too tough, but definitely prepare before hand or you could get stumped by a few of the questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Retail Management Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

I applied online through the Careers page on Nordstrom.com. A few weeks later I scheduled a phone interview and since I was a previous Nordstrom employee I was moved right along to the second round interview. The interview went well, I was asked questions about projects I've worked on and the like. It was with a panel of five people - the hiring manager, the hiring assistant, the store manager, and two department managers. After the question portion of the interview, I was asked to help one of the managers shop for a hypothetical trip to Florida.

A few weeks later, I was called and told that they were looking for seniors in college instead of juniors and to apply next year.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your fashion inspiration from / how do you keep up with the latest trends?   Answer Question

Retail Management Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nordstrom in February 2014.

Interview

i applied online and i received a call to do a phone interview a couple weeks later. I was then moved forward to interview in-store. The interview was quite fun and was not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to put together a look that could be worn during the day and then transition into night. However, this was not difficult because I follow fashion avidly.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nordstrom (Miami, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

phone interview with HR person from Nordstrom headquarters in Seattle, basic questions, just very fast-paced interview. second interview with HR person in chosen location for internship, third interview one on one.