Nordstrom
3.5 of 5 2,204 reviews
www.nordstrom.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

Nordstrom Retail Management Development Program Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Management Development Program Internship Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Nordstrom in March 2013.

Interview Details – Apply online, phone interview with the corporate office, phone or in person interview with the specific store where you will work.

Interview Question – There are many companies that have development programs like ours. What about our company makes you most interested in gaining a better understanding of how our business operations work?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had an emergency in my family that required I stay closer to home for the summer. It was a wonderful opportunity, but I would have been 2,000 miles from home and I couldn't take the offer at the time. In addition, I realized that although I like the company overall, it took an incredibly long time for them to get back to me and there seemed to be poor communication within different departments. After my first interview with the corporate office, I had to reach out to the specific store because they never called for my second interview as I was told they would. Apparently they had gotten behind on interviews, but as I was trying to narrow down which internship to accept for the summer, it was difficult trying to track down the right person when I didn't know who I was looking for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nordstrom

Worked for Nordstrom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nordstrom Retail Management Development Program Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nordstrom employees and interview candidates.