Norfolk Public Schools Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Norfolk Public Schools

Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Norfolk Public Schools.

Quick turn around since I was hired during the middle of the school year. Emailed HR to follow up since I hadn't heard anything at first. But once initial contact was made, everything happened within two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What is your most recent educational reading and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Norfolk Public Schools.

Cant really remember but anyone can work there. Easy to get in...good benefits though. Long time ago when I did my interview, maybe things have changed since 2006

First real job so I took it, needed money

Academy of the Arts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Norfolk Public Schools in July 2013.

The interview was relatively easy. Just make sure that you are friendly and smile a lot. Since you'd be working with High Schoolers it's important that you show you have energy. Make sure your references are in order (because they do call).

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a student was disruptive and disrespectful to you as a teacher?   View Answer
    None