Norfolk Southern Mechanical Engineer, Co-op Interview Questions

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Norfolk Southern.

Interview

I submitted an online application through the official website. After a week or so they sent me an email which links to an assessment test. The assessment test includes TOEFL type questions and personality test. I was approved and I did two phone calls with the HR department and the shop manager.

Interview Questions

• There were just normal questions that you can expect from phone interviews like 'why do you want to work for us?'   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have pay rates depending on what years you are in at your school.

Other Interview Reviews for Norfolk Southern

Mechanical Engineer, Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Norfolk Southern (Roanoke, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of phone interview from the HR, then the plant manager called to speak with me regarding my resume the 3rd time. The offer was made the next day without an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• none, all of them are standard and basic behavior questions.   Answer Question

I chose to graduate early instead of taking a semester off