Norfolk Southern

Relevance Date Difficulty

Maintenance of Way Internship Interview

Maintenance of Way Internship
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Norfolk Southern in November 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online in early November. A few weeks later I received an email from the company asking me if I wanted to complete an online assessment. After the online assessment, the next morning I got an email asking if I wanted to conduct a phone interview. At the conclusion of the phone interview, was asked if I would like to fly into Atlanta and complete a face to face interview. My phone interview was Tuesday afternoon and I ended up flying into Atlanta Wednesday afternoon. The interview was Thursday morning, and after that was given a $50 American Express card to use to cover expenses and such. I flew back out of Atlanta Thursday evening. Within 5 days I heard back from them and they said they were unable to offer further consideration at this time. The next day I also got an invitation to complete a virtual career fair. Overall a very demanding couple days, but a great experience nonetheless.

Interview Question – Explain how you like to get dirty while working.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Norfolk Southern

Worked for Norfolk Southern? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Norfolk Southern Maintenance of Way Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Norfolk Southern employees and interview candidates.