Norfolk Southern Maintenance of Way Internship Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Maintenance of Way Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Norfolk Southern in November 2012.

I applied online in early November. A few weeks later I received an email from the company asking me if I wanted to complete an online assessment. After the online assessment, the next morning I got an email asking if I wanted to conduct a phone interview. At the conclusion of the phone interview, was asked if I would like to fly into Atlanta and complete a face to face interview. My phone interview was Tuesday afternoon and I ended up flying into Atlanta Wednesday afternoon. The interview was Thursday morning, and after that was given a $50 American Express card to use to cover expenses and such. I flew back out of Atlanta Thursday evening. Within 5 days I heard back from them and they said they were unable to offer further consideration at this time. The next day I also got an invitation to complete a virtual career fair. Overall a very demanding couple days, but a great experience nonetheless.

Interview Questions