Norfolk Southern Revenue Accounting Customer Service Manager Trainee Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Revenue Accounting Customer Service Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Norfolk Southern in July 2012.

I applied in February and when they finally contacted me in June to attend their career day I had forgotten completely forgotten about the job. I was shocked that without a phone interview they flew me in, provided hotel room, and a $50 prepaid card. They must have some money to blow. There were about 30 other people there all applying for the same postion. 3 people from HR and 1 from the Revenue Acct. dept. After a presentation on NFS, their benefits, and the job itself they make you retake part of the assessment test that you already took to make sure it was you who took it. Then they take you for 1 on 1 interviews. My interview was in a private room but as I was leaving I saw one guy who was being interviewed in the busy hotel lobby. I thought the interview was very easy. 15 minutes. Basic questions. Greatest stregth? weakness? Why norfolk southern? Ok with relocation? Leadership roles? What do you like and dislike about your current job?
They said if you weren't selected then they'd let you know in about a week, and if you were selected then in approx 2-3 months they would contact you for another interview. I almost feel like their wasn't even an open position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Norfolk Southern? Contribute to the Community!