Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Noridian Mutual Insurance Company
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Medicare Medical Review Nurse (1)
- Technical Individual Contributor (1)
- Senior Performance Automation Tester (1)
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Noridian Mutual Insurance Company.
it takes a long period of time to get a response back, it took them about two months to get back to me
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Noridian Mutual Insurance Company (Fargo, ND) in March 2014.
Interview and hiring process is long - can take months! Slow (glacial) decision making process. Also "Spanish Inquisition" and/or team type of interview - you'll probably be interviewing with one or more people. HR heavily involved in process almost to the point where hiring manager doesn't have much control over who gets interviewed. Multiple interviews too. Usually a manager/team lead and other employees on that team.
- Why do you want to work in Fargo? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Noridian Mutual Insurance Company.
Telephone interview, office interview, interviewer didn't understand job, HR and management had different responses to questions, took a long time from start to finish.
- Questions weren't geared towards nursing, difficult to answer because interviewer was not a nurse and didn't understand job. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Noridian Mutual Insurance Company (Fargo, ND) in June 2013.
You are provided with an initial assessment mainly involving basic computer skills and then waited for them to call you in for an interview. The interview is face to face with one person. They go through standard interview questions and a standard interview process. Then your either receive a call if accepted or an email if you were not accepted. If you receive the call, you are offered the position pending a background check. The background check process is terrible as the company they use has you provide all the information from previous employment to references.
- What do you know about Medicare? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Noridian Mutual Insurance Company (Baltimore, MD) in March 2013.
Interview on telephone and skype which went very well. All the technical and managerial questions have been asked and answered by me appropriately. There were two interviewers one is test manager and the other is the test lead. They were nice during interview process.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review