Norm Thompson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internet Marketing Manager Interview

Internet Marketing Manager
Hillsboro, OR

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Norm Thompson in July 2008.

Interview Details – I found out about the position on the company website and applied online. I was contacted within a reasonable timeframe by the HR manager to schedule an interview. I had multiple interviews on the same day with hiring manager, HR manager, IT manager, VP of Marketing and two or three department co-workers. Very thorough and not too stressful. I got a call later the same day from the hiring manager offering me the position.

Interview Question – Not really unexpected, but I was unprepared to answer what I liked best and worst about the company website (I know, standard question!).   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Norm Thompson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Norm Thompson Internet Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Norm Thompson employees and interview candidates.