Norman's American Bar & Grill

Relevance Date Difficulty

Server and Bartender Interview

Server and Bartender
Miami Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Norman's American Bar & Grill in June 2011.

Interview Details – Owner of restaurant called and spoke with me about the establishment and was trying to get a feel for what kind of a person I was. Was scheduled for an interview in person with the owner and we talked about my background and my experience/abilities, and availability. I was then scheduled for an interview with the manager and he was very military style and a little bit intimidating but overall friendly. I was given a test to test my knowledge on bartending. I have to say this is one of the most professional restuarants I have ever worked for. They are very efficient and the owner and manager run a tight ship. Overall, it is not really fun working there however. People are pretty moody....

Interview Question – Where have you worked before? What kind of clientele/ or amount of clientele you had to serve?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – really no negotiation except for the scheduling

Worked for Norman's American Bar & Grill? Contribute to the Community!