Nortel Networks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nortel Networks in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview and hiring process was great. I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter. He was up-front and very matter-of-fact about the entire process, including the extensive background check required for this particular position. The in-person interview with the project manager was very comfortable. There were no trick questions or anything, just an honest conversation about my skills and experiences and the project needs and nuances. I felt very prepared for what I walked into. The offer was made swiftly, there was a delay in my actual start date based on successful completion of the background check, which was extensive given the nature of the position and the actual length of time was typical for that level of clearance.

Interview Question – How would you handle a situation with a colleague or supervisor that was difficult to work with?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't need to negotiate, the company offered me more than I'd asked for and based their offer on my work experience and education, not my negotiating skills.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nortel Networks

Worked for Nortel Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nortel Networks Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nortel Networks employees and interview candidates.