Nortel Networks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Communications Specialist Interview

Communications Specialist
Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nortel Networks.

Interview Details – I was first emailed for writing samples and then completed a telephone interview with my soon-to-be supervisor. I was then asked in for an in-person interview with members of the team I'd be joining.
The people interviewing me were most concerned I'd fit the dynamic of the team they had in place so it was difficult to know what skills and specialties to share that would or would not fit the space they had available.
Other questions were typical: describe a situation where you overcame difficulties, etc.

Interview Question – I was asked for my perception of the company's current difficulties, which included preparing to declare bankruptcy. As a comms person, discussing these issues in a delicate but accurate manner was important for the job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered more than I'd ever made before and accepted eagerly.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nortel Networks

Worked for Nortel Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nortel Networks Communications Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nortel Networks employees and interview candidates.