Nortel Networks Interview Questions in Ottawa, ON

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nortel Networks.

apply to external postings

Interview Questions
    • do you really think you can do this job   View Answer
    no negotiation

Member of Scientific Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nortel Networks in January 2008.

Sample code writing, behavioural questions, case studies, met with hr, met with other managers, new employees. gave office tour, met with hr. some on campus, some on site. flew to Ottawa.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here rather than in Toronto?   View Answer
    No negotiation possible

Systems Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nortel Networks in July 2008.

Applied online, got an interview call from my future manager. I was jointly interviewed by another manager from the software group. Questions were mostly about work done in co-op terms, and other standard interview questions. Very friendly and low pressure interview experience. Got a job offer approximately 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • If you were given a non-functional circuit board assembly, how would you determine the root cause for the failure ?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nortel Networks in June 2007.

I interviewed with 2 people that were the lead managers for the project. It was fairly informal and lasted about one hour. The skills they were looking for were quite specific and I had them due to my previous experience, so that contributed to make the interview less formal and less technical.

Interview Questions

Worked for Nortel Networks? Contribute to the Community!