Nortel Networks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Inside Sales Account Manager
Richardson, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nortel Networks in June 2007.

Interview Details – Interviewed over the phone only but this is not the typical process. Normally candidates interview with one or two of the inside sales managers and then the sales director. My interview went extremely well and I did not find it in anyway challenging. I was hired the next week. This company was the best company to work for with regard to the friendly people, all of the groups and activities they sponsor and the great benefits they offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was told that the position had a set base and set commission rate leaving very little room for negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nortel Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nortel Networks interview questions and advice in Richardson, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nortel Networks employees and interview candidates.