Nortel Networks Systems Test Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nortel Networks in June 2008.

Interviewed for a system test engineer position. Had 5 or 6 interviews from 10 am to 2 pm. Discussions were mostly around IP routing, ethernet switching. This was followed by a small discussion with the hiring manager where we discussed salary, the role and the work that the team does.

Interview Questions
  • IP subnetting exercise for a given network with x hosts and y subnets   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nortel Networks

Systems Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nortel Networks in July 2008.

Applied online, got an interview call from my future manager. I was jointly interviewed by another manager from the software group. Questions were mostly about work done in co-op terms, and other standard interview questions. Very friendly and low pressure interview experience. Got a job offer approximately 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • If you were given a non-functional circuit board assembly, how would you determine the root cause for the failure ?   Answer Question

Worked for Nortel Networks? Contribute to the Community!