Nortel Networks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Systems Test Engineer
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nortel Networks in June 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed for a system test engineer position. Had 5 or 6 interviews from 10 am to 2 pm. Discussions were mostly around IP routing, ethernet switching. This was followed by a small discussion with the hiring manager where we discussed salary, the role and the work that the team does.

Interview Question – IP subnetting exercise for a given network with x hosts and y subnets   View Answer

Systems Testing Engineer Interview

Systems Testing Engineer
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nortel Networks in July 2008.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an interview call from my future manager. I was jointly interviewed by another manager from the software group. Questions were mostly about work done in co-op terms, and other standard interview questions. Very friendly and low pressure interview experience. Got a job offer approximately 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – If you were given a non-functional circuit board assembly, how would you determine the root cause for the failure ?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nortel Networks

Worked for Nortel Networks? Contribute to the Community!