North American Management

Interviews for Top Jobs at North American Management

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at North American Management.

The interview process went quicker than expected because they wanted to fill the position as soon as possible. Three interviews total.

Interview Questions

Health Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at North American Management in June 2012.

Horrible people. The person who invited me for an interview is rude and ill-mannered. She hung the phone up on me and refused to respond to an email with questions on how to reach their office for an interview. She had the same poor attitude in person. I spoke to her and another senior employee and both repeatedly question how i manage conflict, because it is a recurring problem at the company. My understanding is that bickering and team cohesiveness is lacking. Overall, i could not hide my lack of a desire to work there.

Interview Questions
    • Repeatedly questioning how i manage conflict, because it is a recurring problem at the company.   View Answer