North Broward Hospital District

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at North Broward Hospital District

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at North Broward Hospital District in May 2010.

Interviewed with CEO of hospital who redirected me to the Human resources department for the official "internship" program. Very congenial staff who were more interested in getting to know the applicant. Very low stress with questions about general background information and desire for working with the company. No curveballs and heard back quickly in regards to final decision.

No negotiation possible.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at North Broward Hospital District in August 2010.

Was called in for an interview. Only had 1 interview and it was a panel interview pretty organized. The interview took place with several mangers. Any candiates applying should know some about the hospital and healthcare in general. The managers took turns asking you questions and each one asked 3 to 4 questions. They were scoring the interview as they were asking the questions.

Interview Questions
    Yes I was able to negotiate.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at North Broward Hospital District in December 2008.

i had a phone interview with the team lead and manager about my skill sets. The interviews were laid back and i felt very comfortable. If you understand Cerner and IT you should be fine throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
    i accpeted the original offer

Registered Nurse Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at North Broward Hospital District in May 2008.

Very straightforward interview. Applied online and received a call from HR Recruiter. Answered a few basic questions and was then told about the position. My resume was then forwarded to the Nurse Manager of the department, and we set up an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    There isn't a lot of negotiation as far as the hourly pay. They seem to pay less than surrounding hospitals.

Worked for North Broward Hospital District? Contribute to the Community!