North Carolina State University Fishing Survey Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Fishing Survey Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at North Carolina State University in October 2009.

Several months after I submitted the application, I received a call from HR of the Department of Land and Natural Resources. The interview was schedule for a few days later. Two days before I looked additional information on state fisheries regulations. The night before I reviewed the info. I also rehearsed potential questions they might have and how I would answer them such as "how do you think your previous experience will help you here?" The interview consisted three people in the panel and the HR rep. It lasted about an hour. The overall experience was neutral because one of the panel members kept saying that I am overqualified because I have a Ph.D. And a doctoral degree was not a job requirement.

Interview Questions

Worked for North Carolina State University? Contribute to the Community!