North Dakota State University Assistant Professor Interview Questions

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at North Dakota State University.

Interview

Said the dean of engineering: "why do you even bother putting that on your resume?" In reference to applicant's college degree.

Interview Questions

• That --^ It caught me off guard, because it was surprisingly insulting.   1 Answer

Negotiation

the university was unwilling to negotiate my salary with me.

Other Interview Reviews for North Dakota State University

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at North Dakota State University in March 2009.

Interview

I first had a phone interview from the department. Then after two weeks I was contacted to set up an onsite interview. The onsite interview is one day, including a presentation in the morning and 1:1 interview with each of the faculty members in the department. The people there are very nice.

Interview Questions

• questions related to statistical aspects in my presentation   Answer Question