North Dakota State University Assistant Professor Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Professor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at North Dakota State University.

Said the dean of engineering: "why do you even bother putting that on your resume?" In reference to applicant's college degree.

Interview Questions
  • That --^ It caught me off guard, because it was surprisingly insulting.   View Answer
the university was unwilling to negotiate my salary with me.

Other Interview Reviews for North Dakota State University

Assistant Professor Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at North Dakota State University in March 2009.

I first had a phone interview from the department. Then after two weeks I was contacted to set up an onsite interview. The onsite interview is one day, including a presentation in the morning and 1:1 interview with each of the faculty members in the department. The people there are very nice.

Interview Questions
    • questions related to statistical aspects in my presentation   Answer Question