North Dakota State University

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at North Dakota State University.

Interview Details – Said the dean of engineering: "why do you even bother putting that on your resume?" In reference to applicant's college degree.

Interview Question – That --^ It caught me off guard, because it was surprisingly insulting.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – the university was unwilling to negotiate my salary with me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor

The process took a day - interviewed at North Dakota State University in March 2009.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview from the department. Then after two weeks I was contacted to set up an onsite interview. The onsite interview is one day, including a presentation in the morning and 1:1 interview with each of the faculty members in the department. The people there are very nice.

Interview Question – questions related to statistical aspects in my presentation   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for North Dakota State University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at North Dakota State University Assistant Professor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by North Dakota State University employees and interview candidates.