North Dakota State University Interview Questions in Fargo, ND

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied through college or university – interviewed at North Dakota State University in February 2012.

I was a grad student at the time and was the only person that applied to this position. The search committee was my doctoral committee plus a couple of colleagues. Although I knew I would get the job, they still conducted a very formal interview. Everyone was very professional but personal. I really appreciated this. I have been on 2 search committees for faculty positions and can say this is the norm in my department. I really like the way we conduct interviews here.

Interview Questions
    • This was my first interview and I didn't know what to expect. There were not off-the-wall type of questions, but I remember being challenged. The most annoying question for me is always where do you see yourself in 10 years....   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at North Dakota State University in March 2011.

just a phone interview and asked my previous working experiences

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at North Dakota State University in May 2009.

No interview needed for this position. I got it based on my resume and transcript. I have talked to one of the in a conference and later by phone. They just need to see if you fit or not. If you do not they simply replace you with somebody else.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at North Dakota State University in March 2009.

Interviewed by some incompetent senior scientist. Most questions were very basic and not to my level of education and experience.

Received the phone call after two months.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly general and some technical related to my subject.   View Answer
    Salary negotiation went well and settle on a mutually agreeable salary.