North Highland Interview Questions & Reviews in Atlanta, GA

4.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online - interviewed at North Highland.

I received an email from the talent acquisition manager. A few emails were exchanged about a date and time for the phone interview. She asked what number she should call and I gave her my cell phone number. On the day/time of the interview, I waited 20 minutes for the call. I realized she probably forgot about my email with my cell number and checked my home phone voicemail. Sure enough, she called there and left a rather terse message. I called her back (she proceeded to tell me she wasn't sure she'd have time to interview me now) and awful wouldn't even begin to even describe her attitude. This was even after I politely explained to her that we had a whole email exchange about her calling my cell that she must've forgotten about. I wanted to end the interview early because she spent the whole time snapping and making remarks under her breath. It was truly horrible and I felt as though I was back in HS again dealing with a Regina George-esque queen bee. I sent a professional thank you note after my interview despite the behavior of the talent acquisition manager. Never heard anything from her one way or the other about the job. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were difficult since she made it her mission to make me feel bad after I (nicely) called her out on her mistake. The interview was one of the worst experiences I've had in my ten year career. My opinion of North Highland is not good after that interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at North Highland.

Predominately "airport tests"- will you be a fit for the office?

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at North Highland.

The interview process was VERY detailed. I had 5+ interviews with almost every level of the company. They are very selective. The interviews were very professional yet, I never once felt uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Please indicate an incidate where you failed at a task or position. How did you pick yourself back up and make the result an overall positive?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at North Highland in February 2011.

The process is by design long and slow. We ensure that applicants considered for employment are qualified and most importantly the right fit for our culture and values. The team dynamic and atmosphere is one of the most important traits that we provide for our clients, and this is validated through our hiring. 3-4 interviews face to face before an applicant meets with a hiring VP who has final say, based upon the needs of the office and the skill sets available.

Interview Questions
    • How does North Highland fit into your career goals and aspirations.   Answer Question

Worked for North Highland? Contribute to the Community!