North Highland

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at North Highland.

Interview Details – We generally find almost all of our new hires through referrals. If you know of someone who works for North Highland, they can probably pass your resume along to the right person. It seems like we are almost always hiring and if you are willing to go the city where the work is, and have the right experience, you'll almost certainly get an interview out of it.

Interview Question – This wasn't really an issue for me. I thought the interview was fairly normal and I interviewed with 2-3 people before they made an offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation. I thought it was fair and accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for North Highland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at North Highland interview questions and advice in Dallas, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by North Highland employees and interview candidates.