North Shore LIJ Health System

Very Easy Interview

Nutritionist Interview

Nutritionist
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at North Shore LIJ Health System in April 2013.

Interview Details – Not possible to speak to a person except during very limited "chat" hours. Person answering phone has no information available on specific jobs that are posted. Cannot tell you the location or building and stated an incorrect department. No salary information available. Sent on an interview and the manager was not there, after waiting an hour I was told she would need to reschedule. The following week a very poor interview was given. No salary information available again. No disposition email sent to advise whether position was filled or not.

Interview Question – No questions even asked!   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Talent Acquisition Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at North Shore LIJ Health System in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online directly to a job posting. Got a phone call around 6.15pm a few nights later and spent about 40 minutes on the call. I got the impression the recruiter was reading from a script of questions because she asked me the same question twice. When I said she already asked me that question she said she needed more information. When I gave an answer to the question she said “oh yea, I did ask you that one already”. Despite her telling me that I would definitely hear from her again I never did and that was almost three months ago. It’s so easy to communicate with candidates through Applicant Tracking Systems these days. A simple “ thanks, but no thanks” email just takes one click. So a tumbs down for professional courtesy at NSLIJ.

Interview Question – How many people have you managed?   Answer Question

Worked for North Shore LIJ Health System? Contribute to the Community!