North Shore Medical Center

Updated Aug 31, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at North Shore Medical Center

Biomedical Engineering Technology Interview

All interviews I had has been very pleasant and comprehensive. Given the fact I am a female, I noticed lots of challenges in this field, but I truly enjoy it due to challenge is my passion.

Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salem, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at North Shore Medical Center in February 2011.

It took them about 2 months to send me an invitation for an interview. First I had one with HR rep. One week after they called to go and meet with the supervisor. After, I had another meeting to agree on the terms including salary job requirements.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salem, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at North Shore Medical Center in January 2009.

The nurse manager was very easy to speak with. The questions she asked were generally about my professional experiences and background. She spoke to me as a fellow nurse in the field so it was easy to be at ease. I was even able to meet some of the current staff and tour the floor.

Interview Questions
    • Would i feel comfortable in difficult or end of life situations.   Answer Question

Worked for North Shore Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!