North Star Resource Group

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at North Star Resource Group in March 2014.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews followed by a third one that should have been in person, but due to my location at school the third one was also held over the phone. Straight forward interview questions about future, past accomplishments and jobs.

Interview Question – Tell me 5 characteristics that best describe yourself, and a reason why for each one.   Answer Question

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at North Star Resource Group in April 2013.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews. Followed by an in person interview. Interview was 30 minutes with just the recruiter. Very straight forward questions about future, why financial advising, etc.

Interview Question – What was your biggest failure/accomplishment during your last job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at North Star Resource Group in December 2011.

Interview Details – Received a call telling me to take a personality test. The personality test is long and is usually failed towards the end. Note: it is easy to fail. Apparently 80% of candidates fail.

Apparently, should I have passed the test, I would have had a long interview process consisting of sales pitches, meeting with senior executives, etc.

Interview Question – Personality Test: Which would you believe that employers like to hear?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at North Star Resource Group

Worked for North Star Resource Group? Contribute to the Community!