NorthAmerican Bancard

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NorthAmerican Bancard in June 2012.

I submitted my resume via email for a Customer Service position. It took approximately two weeks to hear back from a recruiter, but she was connecting me in regards to a Tech Support position. She called and we discussed what the position consisted of...I told her I was interested and we scheduled an interview.

The interview started off like any other, I met with the HR recruiter and we went over the companies history, the position in more detail, and the interview process. The HR recruiter took me on a tour of the office building. The building interior design was stunning! Very modern, relaxing, and comfortable. I felt like I made it to the big time, lol!

Back to earth, at the end of the tour she passed me off the to Tech Support supervisor and we conducted the along with another supervisor in a conference room. It was a very lax environment and that was great for me because I felt like I could be myself and not come off as rehearsed. The interview process lasted about 30 minutes or so and the supervisor walked me out while giving me feedback (which RARELY happens).

I heard back from the recruiter four days later saying I should hear back in a few days rather it be good or bad. I received a call on Thursday saying my background check came back good and I was offered & excepted the position.

Interview Questions