NorthKey Community Care

Updated Jan 10, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at NorthKey Community Care

Therapist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NorthKey Community Care.

I applied on line and within a few days, was called to set up an interview the next week. I interviewed with 2 people. I was anxious, but felt more relaxed by the end. The interview took less than an hour. No surprises in the questions. They called and offered me the position 2 weeks later, as long as I could get supervision and the licensing all set up. That took about 3 months. Dealing with the Ky Licensing board is a pain!!!

Interview Questions
    No room for negotiation. They offered a salary and when I asked for more, I was told this is the starting salary, with a chance for a raise in 6 months.

Clinical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY
    Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NorthKey Community Care.

Long and unprofessional. Phone interview followed by two other interviews. Send you all over to different locations to be trained, but if they are too busy, you will not get trained at all!!

Therapist Interview

Very long and drawn out. Prepare to wait weeks, if not months, to be hired. Not recommended for those who need money to survive.

Interview Questions
    • Pretending I did not know NorthKey's bad reputation in the community when answering questions.   Answer Question

Clinical Support Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at NorthKey Community Care in August 2010.

You meet with multiple supervisors and there are 2-3 interview sessions. Complete back ground check and complete drug screening.

Case Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NorthKey Community Care in June 2010.

1:1 interview- 3 times with director, coordinator and again with both of them. The process include background check paperwork, application filled out 2 professional references and then once an offer was extended via phone and followed by an acceptance for the 1st day orientation at the regional office. Drug screen and shots if needed are given on first day orientation