Northeast Utilities

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

ENGINEERING OFFICE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Northeast Utilities in August 2010.

This company uses a "behavior based" interview process. The questions go like this; tell me about a time that you made an error, how did you correct it? How did you feel about it? or another one would be "tell me about the last difficult decision you had to make", why was it difficult?

They let you know that the interview is this type beforehand. Even though these type or not really "difficult", I found it difficult for me. Sometimes I was wondering if they were looking at my answers to be just work related or did they want them to be life related. Whatever the case, I didn't end up being offered the position, I was up against about 12 others. Just wasnt meant to be I guess.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me the last time you made a mistake and what you did to correct it.   View Answer