Northern California World Trade Center
www.norcalwtc.org Washington, DC 16 to 50 Employees

Northern California World Trade Center International Trade Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

International Trade Assistant Interview

Sacramento, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Northern California World Trade Center in January 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my cover letter and resume via email. The interview was also scheduled by emails. During the interview, my immediate supervisor and her boss spent an ample amount of time explaining the job description and related responsibilities. Basic questions. I heard from them about a week later of the offer of the job.

Interview Question – What interests you about international trade?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Northern California World Trade Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northern California World Trade Center International Trade Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northern California World Trade Center employees and interview candidates.