Northern Trust Fund Accountant Interview Questions

2.6

Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northern Trust in July 2011.

Interview

Employee referral and very smooth process. My friend who worked at Northern submitted my resume to his manager and I applied for the position online. HR called me for a phone screen and I interviewed with HR and the managers a week or two later. Few days later HR called with an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northern Trust

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northern Trust (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

I first met with a member of HR, which consisted of a brief conversation about my past experiences and why i want to work at Northern Trust. Next I met with the manager of the group, which was more laid back. Last, I met with a supervisor and coworker in the group to which I was asked general behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What are you biggest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where you had a difficult team member and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northern Trust (Chicago, IL) in November 2007.

Interview

Met with the HR consultant and had a quick overview of the company and position, then interviewed with the section manager and team leader of the actual fund accounting team I would be working with. No second interview, job offer after 1st.

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northern Trust (Bangalore (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

First round with HR on basic interaction and knowledge level check on capital market

Interview Questions

• technical round is with sectional manager and might get difficult at times.. it went on for about 45 mins   Answer Question

Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northern Trust in January 2008.

Interview

The main round is 1 st round that is the Group discussion and 2 nd one written test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is fixed for Analsyt and seniors. But for officers and above it is nego