Northern Trust

Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Analyst Interview

Investment Analyst
Chicago, IL

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Northern Trust in July 2009.

Interview Details – I was called twice to Northern Trust for two different position, one of which was a referral from a past employer whose brother works there and both times I got the run around.

Met with HR Manager for general notetaking. Then went on to meet with the VP and Hiring Manager, many of the interview questions were surrounding my personality and why I'm the best candidate. They requested I ask them a lot of questions. When I started to ask more questions about the position and the position would support the team the conversation was diverted back to my boasting about myself.

Just weird interaction.

Interview Question – Explain to me what makes you the best candidate of all candidates.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northern Trust

Worked for Northern Trust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northern Trust Investment Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northern Trust employees and interview candidates.