Northern Trust Investment Associate Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northern Trust (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

They start off with a phone interview and then they bring you in for an interview. After that they will follow up with their offer or not. It was kind of frustrating that the recruiter over sold the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of hedge funds?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Northern Trust

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northern Trust (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Easy, straight forward interview. Seems like a positive work environment

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a supervisor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northern Trust (Chicago, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and went without much trouble. The interviewer was very thorough made me feel very comfortable. The questions were basic and addressed my background and why I wanted the position. We had a good conversation about current economic trends and where the market was headed. I was not made an offer due to my short amount of time in the industry.

Investment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northern Trust in June 2010.

Interview

Interview was a very quick phone call to discuss background and what I was looking for. The position was cancelled soon after I interviewed for it.

Investment Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Northern Trust in July 2008.

Interview

1 phone interview 3 HR fit interviews 2 Managing Director Interviews 6 Portfolio Manager Interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered...I accepted