Northern Trust

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northern Trust in January 2011.

Interview Details – Easy, straight forward interview. Seems like a positive work environment

Interview Question – What do you look for in a supervisor?   View Answer

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Northern Trust in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was very smooth and went without much trouble. The interviewer was very thorough made me feel very comfortable. The questions were basic and addressed my background and why I wanted the position. We had a good conversation about current economic trends and where the market was headed. I was not made an offer due to my short amount of time in the industry.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Investment Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Northern Trust in July 2008.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview
3 HR fit interviews
2 Managing Director Interviews
6 Portfolio Manager Interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They offered...I accepted

Investment Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Northern Trust in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was a very quick phone call to discuss background and what I was looking for. The position was cancelled soon after I interviewed for it.

Interview Questions

Worked for Northern Trust? Contribute to the Community!