Northern Trust Tax Technician Interview Questions

4.0

Tax Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Northern Trust (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was very long. Was asked to come back several time with no feedback. Still awaiting final answer. They would not give a salary range for position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northern Trust

Tax Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northern Trust (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the team leader, then the VP. Interviews were formal, yet friendly and low pressure. I was asked a lot of questions about my background. After the interviews, I was contacted a few days later by an HR representative with an offer. It was less than I was looking for, so I asked more and we agreed on a figure in between.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were the most difficult. Otherwise, pretty standard interview questions.   Answer Question