Interviews for Top Jobs at Northlich

Account Manager Interview

Really liked the people, but no one seemed to come to the interviews having prepared. Communication was slow and sometimes contradictory. Got a lot of warnings about the company before I interviewed but I found the people likeable and professional.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northlich (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2011.

Met with HR as well as two members of senior leadership. Each of them seemed earnestly interested in what I was looking to do, what I had done, and what I could bring to the table. None of the questions were boiler plate, i.e. "tell me about a time...." More or less, what do you know about us? Why here? Why now? The questions that ultimately produce the best answers and helpful for both parties. After speaking with the team and over a period of the next week or so, I was ultimately offered the position and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work here?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about us? Have you followed our work? What do you think was our best or worst campaign and, please, be honest?   Answer Question

Negotiating was pretty simple. They had a range, I had a finite number, and we were able to come to terms quite easily.