Northridge Hospital Medical Center

Updated Aug 27, 2014
Updated Aug 27, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northridge Hospital Medical Center

Food Service Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center.

Submitted application online and also submitted resume in person. Got a call back for an interview fairly quickly after submission. I went dressed professionally, although the interview was more laid back than anything. After review of my resume and some questions regarding my resume I was offered the position. After accepting, I asked if my tattoos and piercings were alright and they were. I was then instructed about the orientation process.

Staff Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northridge, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center in April 2008.

Overall, it was a very positive excperience. The manager is a PT who called me after I applied online. We had an initial phone conversation to discuss my goals, and the logistics of the position (area of practice, schedule, hours). We set up an in-person interview in which I first had a group interview with other staff PTs, then a 1:1 interview with the manager. They asked clinical scenario, cultural sensitivity, ethical questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you typically treat a patient with low back pain   Answer Question
    • How woukd you handle a patient with a diagnosis that you were unfamiliar with   Answer Question

Pursued another position out of state

Occupational Therapist I Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center in June 2010.

Initially they would call you to confirm if you'd like to come in for an interview. They usually interview you in a group panel. They asked a lot of questions about certain situations (what would you do if you encounter a diagnosis that you are not familiar with, any experience about HIPAA, etc)

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a client who is aggresive and confused?   Answer Question

Worked for Northridge Hospital Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!