Northridge Hospital Medical Center Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

Staff Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Northridge, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center in April 2008.

Overall, it was a very positive excperience. The manager is a PT who called me after I applied online. We had an initial phone conversation to discuss my goals, and the logistics of the position (area of practice, schedule, hours). We set up an in-person interview in which I first had a group interview with other staff PTs, then a 1:1 interview with the manager. They asked clinical scenario, cultural sensitivity, ethical questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you typically treat a patient with low back pain   Answer Question
    • How woukd you handle a patient with a diagnosis that you were unfamiliar with   Answer Question

Pursued another position out of state

Occupational Therapist I Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center in June 2010.

Initially they would call you to confirm if you'd like to come in for an interview. They usually interview you in a group panel. They asked a lot of questions about certain situations (what would you do if you encounter a diagnosis that you are not familiar with, any experience about HIPAA, etc)

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a client who is aggresive and confused?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northridge Hospital Medical Center

Worked for Northridge Hospital Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!