Northridge Hospital Medical Center
www.northridgehospital.org Northridge , CA

Northridge Hospital Medical Center Interview Questions & Reviews in Northridge, CA

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Physical Therapist Interview

Northridge, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center in April 2008.

Interview Details – Overall, it was a very positive excperience. The manager is a PT who called me after I applied online. We had an initial phone conversation to discuss my goals, and the logistics of the position (area of practice, schedule, hours). We set up an in-person interview in which I first had a group interview with other staff PTs, then a 1:1 interview with the manager. They asked clinical scenario, cultural sensitivity, ethical questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you typically treat a patient with low back pain   Answer Question
  • How woukd you handle a patient with a diagnosis that you were unfamiliar with   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pursued another position out of state

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Northridge Hospital Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northridge Hospital Medical Center interview questions and advice in Northridge, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northridge Hospital Medical Center employees and interview candidates.