Northrop Grumman

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis Junction, MD

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Northrop Grumman in October 2013.

Month One: Standard interview, got the job offer a few days after the interview. I pass background check. It was contingent on customer approval. I start waiting for interview with customer. Weeks go by with zero contact from recruiter.

Month Two: Recruiter disappears. No response to weekly emails and phone calls. Odd.

Month Three: I am passed to new recruiter and told project will be ramping up over months three and four. Great! But no response to email at end of month three. Not worried yet

Month Four: No response to weekly emails and phone calls asking about next steps. Voicemails left as well but no response. It's now been two months with no response and no word on what happened to 'ramp up' on accepted job offer. Unacceptable.

Month Five: I am passed to third recruiter via email. He has no idea what is going on but will check with PM. He never gets back to me. I haven't heard from him in two weeks. Shockingly he doesn't respond to email or voice mail. t guess I don't have an offer after all.

I've been in the business over 20 years and no company recruiters have ever treated me as badly as at Northrop Grumman. I guess they just don't care

At this point i don't really want to work for this company any more.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a problem with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis Junction, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Northrop Grumman in January 2012.

I met with two people on two separate days but sometimes candidates are met by several employees at once and interviewed. I cannot submit this unless I write at least 30 words on the Hiring and Interview process. I find this boring and not essential but here it is.

Did not need to negotiate