Northrop Grumman

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Annapolis Junction, MD

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in October 2013.

Interview Details – Month One: Standard interview, got the job offer a few days after the interview. I pass background check. It was contingent on customer approval. I start waiting for interview with customer. Weeks go by with zero contact from recruiter.

Month Two: Recruiter disappears. No response to weekly emails and phone calls. Odd.

Month Three: I am passed to new recruiter and told project will be ramping up over months three and four. Great! But no response to email at end of month three. Not worried yet

Month Four: No response to weekly emails and phone calls asking about next steps. Voicemails left as well but no response. It's now been two months with no response and no word on what happened to 'ramp up' on accepted job offer. Unacceptable.

Month Five: I am passed to third recruiter via email. He has no idea what is going on but will check with PM. He never gets back to me. I haven't heard from him in two weeks. Shockingly he doesn't respond to email or voice mail. t guess I don't have an offer after all.

I've been in the business over 20 years and no company recruiters have ever treated me as badly as at Northrop Grumman. I guess they just don't care

At this point i don't really want to work for this company any more.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a problem with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Northrop Grumman Videos

Northrop Grumman – Why Work for Us?

We invite you to learn more about Northrop Grumman’s varied businesses and our rich history of innovation. Northrop Grumman continues to manufacture some of the most cutting-edge technology and products. As a member of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman interview questions and advice in Annapolis Junction, MD. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees and interview candidates.