Northrop Grumman

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Northrop Grumman in June 2013.

Filled out their application online, contacted by a recruiter the next day asking me to fill out a questionnaire. Couple days later, the recruiter emailed me again to see when I am available for an on-site interview. Since I live about 4 hours away (by car) from the interview site, the recruiter was accommodating and allowed me to change my original interview time, but NG didn't help with the relocation, so I had to spend my own money on gas.
    After i arrived at the interview site, I checked in with the security and waited for the project manager, who was at least 10 minutes LATE for our scheduled interview. It was unprofessional and I was not impressed, but I thought the interview itself went well until the very end when the manager revealed that she has other candidates on her mind, by then I knew I wasn't going to get the position.

Interview Questions
    • all the questions were your typical interview questions:

Tell me about yourself

Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Northrop Grumman in April 2013.

Contacted by HR
    Interviewed w/ Hiring Manager
    VERY Long annoying pre employment screening process
    High Salary

Interview Questions
    Justified my salary requirements with Hiring Manager, He negotiated w/ HR on my behalf. I was offered on the high end of my salary requirements

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Northrop Grumman.

I had three interviews. One phone with a recruiter, one onsite with a hiring manager, and one final with the customer team. The interview process was relatively uneventful, the position was for a fairly common help desk role with the govt.

Interview Questions
    Very simple. It was a career change for me and I didn't have any experience. Negotiation was as simple as getting an offer.